Monday 29 October 2018

LZX - Cadet DIY build - Processor VII

Some pics of the Cadet DIY modular video synth build.
I am an independent builder and have nothing to do with LZX industries.
These aren't official build notes, just my records to help me trouble shoot.
It's a work in progress.
Do let me know if you spot any errors or omissions.
This is module no.7 (Processor VII).
It's a simple wide bandwidth voltage processor and 2 channel mixer 
The format is Eurorack.

I'm guessing that this is based around the old LZX triple video processor and the new Passage module.


The Passage and TVP have 3 channels & are suitable for mixing lots of signals... like video, audio & low frequencies.
So it's probably a good idea to build a few processors if you'd like to have something approaching their processing power.

 I used a standard DPDT on - on switch .

a 3rd build with different caps and jacks.


ALMOST there







ICs etc used in this project:
LM6172IN/NOPB
TL431BQLPR
TL074CN

---------------------------
Click here to access the Video Index page

No comments:

Post a Comment