Sunday 28 October 2018

LZX - Scaler - Cadet V - DIY build


Some pics of my LZX Cadet scaler build.
This is the 5th module in the series.
I am an independent builder and have nothing to do with LZX industries.
These aren't official build notes, just my records to help me trouble shoot.
It's a work in progress.
Do let me know if you spot any errors or omissions.

This is an interface module to enable you to use 3rd party modules (eg eurorack) with the LZX system.

The module can be built to convert 5V to 1V, 1V to 5V, +/-5V to 1V or 1V to +/-5V. I
It's based around the LZX bridge module


R7, R8, R9, R10, R11, R13, R25, R27, R29, R30, R31 --- DNP --- Do Not Place
U3 & U4 - DNP
C5 & C9 - DNP

The jacks with a line around them are inputs.
The white circle jacks are outputs.
This version will convert 5V to 1V.



 The PCB looks like this when finished:


IC's used in this build:
LM6172IN/NOPB (x2)

Links:
LZX help - scaler vs multiplier


---------------------------
Click here to access the Video Index page

No comments:

Post a Comment