Saturday 23 November 2019

284r EG build pics

Some pics of a Roman 284r.
It's compatable with Buchla modules.


I initially had problems triggering some of the envelopes, but all seems to be working now.


I'm not affiliated with anyone and I'm not a professional synth technician. This is my hobby and I hope these pics will help others trouble shoot their builds.

Good Luck.


Some pics from the build process









Some closeups


wHEN calibrating, adjust the trimpots carefully.
Initially, envelopes 2 & 4 didn't trigger.
After adjusting some of the trimpots, I managed to get them to fire.




This is how you self trigger.
Plug the pulse out into pulse input, then flick the sustain switch.
It's useful, if you don't have an external trigger, like a sequencer, or a 281, a 248, etc







No comments:

Post a Comment