Saturday 1 July 2017

Eloquencer - master track length

 This can be accessed by pressing Function & the clock button.
 



The Master track length changes the reset point of the pattern when master track is set to INT'.
 

The default is 16
 
 
It has a  max of 64 steps. 
This is not to be confused with making longer sequences.
 
 If I want to extend the length of my sequences to 32 I just need to chain two 16-step patterns. 
If I want to make a 64 step sequence, just chain four 16 step patterns
 
 To explain better what the Master Track Length really is I'll quote something I read in
 the WM forum

"Let's say I chain A1 and A2, MT is INT, and MTL is 16. When I press play the Eloq would play 16 steps in A1 and then will reset, so it will jump to the next pattern (A2). It would play 16 steps in A2 and will to jump to A1 again.  A1-A2 > A1-A2

If I set the configuration where MTL is 32, Eloq will play 32 steps in A1 and 32 steps in A2, so that would be like playing A1-A1-A2-A2 > A1-A1-A2-A2"
(Winter modular forum) 

 So in other words, making the master length to 32 will make the pattern repeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment