Wednesday 5 February 2020

Acid 303 Index

My Index for all things Acid ... Roland TB303, TT-303, XoXboX, Roland MC-09, etc


Roland TB 303 stuff

+My notes on using the TB 303
       + Intro & Setting up
       + Pattern write
       + Track Write


+ Phuture - Acid Tracks - TB 303 remix 
+ TB 303 - New Order - Confusion - Pattern
+ TB 303 - Edge of Motion - Set Up 707
+ Roland TB-303 acid with a Korg Volca drum
+ Acid Glitch - Korg Volca Sample, Kaoss Pad mini & Roland TB 303
+ 303 Marf (Buchla 248r & a TB 303) 
+ Famous 303 Bassline Patterns - page 1



Misc Acid
+ Deluge Sound design - making acid /303 sounds  

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jon,

    I have a TB-303 (original), I just switched it on today after a long time off using a 9v Roland charger. The only light showing is the Run/Stop with the red light above it between the words Run and Battery. No matter what else I press, nothing will light up. I can't get it into pattern mode.
    I've checked the manual online and searched for a solution, but every video/instructions I see shows the 303 in Normal mode as soon as it's switched on.
    Any ideas? Sorry for taking up your time.

    Regards,

    Cian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a faulty R/S button ... maybe there is some dirt under the button ??? Best to get it looked at by a qualified tech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man, would you believe, it's actually come back from one a couple months ago and I didn't check it as soon as I got it. I'll find someone to check it, thanks man.

    ReplyDelete