Tuesday 20 January 2015

TKB build (The Human comparator kit) - Build Part 2

TKB build (The Human comparator kit) - Build Part 2 

***Click here for the Index of the TKB Build ***

I though that before I start building the Human Comparator's TKB kit it would be fun to see what a vintage TKB looks like. I just happen to have one.
This was built by my friend Warren Burt in the late 70's / Early 80's.
And it still works.


The first TKBs also appeared in kit form.
Here are the build instructions care of Ken Stone:
http://www.serge.synth.net/documents/kit/tkb.html

The particular TKB was restored in 2013 by Andrew F of Non-Linear Circuits.



 





OK, now it's time to begin my own build of this Serge classic 
J
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***TKB - Build Index ***
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

No comments:

Post a Comment