Friday 18 June 2021

I can't believe it's not a VCO - NLC Build notes - part 2

 These  notes are a continuation of an earlier NLC eurorack build.
The module is the " I can't believe it's not a VCO"
It's a odd but good name as the module was originally intended to be a filter, but it turned
out to also be a really neat oscillator.

This is the build so far


The first part of my build is here:


some useful Links:


This if the zener diode I was waiting for from mouser.
Be careful of the orientation


Install trimpots, the 10 pin power connector, etc


...These are the headers that connect the two PCBs



Its time for the pots.
One 1 x 1M 
5 x 100K





Some NLC words of wisdom.



We all know him as the director of The Holy Mountain and a early film adaptation of Dune. I didn't know he was a writer.
Where the Bird Sings Best tells the fantastic story of the Jodorowskys' emigration from Ukraine to Chile.

These are the jacks. Use resistor offcuts for the grounds


I forgot to add the 1k tempco

I actually just used a normal resistor

You're Done :-)



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here to return to the NLC Build Index:
http://djjondent.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/non-linear-circuits-ncl-index.html 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment