Tuesday 16 August 2022

ARP 2500 - sync with 0-c0ntrol & AE modular

 Some personal notes of syncing the ARP2500 with external gear.


I'm using the ARP2500 sequencer as the master clock.... the 1027 module

It's sending a clock into the 0-control clock input


The clock out from the 0-control goes into 
the AE modular


Its the orange cable ... into the 4 I/O.

The 4 I/O is a great & safe way to input/output external audio and Cv
Importantly, the sockets have overvoltage protection 
(as AE modular is limited to 5V).

They can be switched between audio and DC/CV signals.

The output from the 4 I/O is driving the trigger sequencer
TRIQ164








Finally, CV and gates/envelopes from the 0-control enter the AE modular via the Master I/O




I'm not sure if the input/output is voltage protected.
Though seems to work without any probs ....but if you're worried 
the external voltages might be too high, its better to use the 4 I/O
and keep things below the 5V level.




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment