Wednesday 28 November 2018

Erica Synths - Midi to Trigger

This is a fantastic module.

Easy to program.

I use it mainly with my Keystep Pro.
This has a default setting which outputs drum triggers via MIDI on channel 10.
(this can of course be changed).

To program the Erica module set the MIDI channel first.

1. Push & hold the PROG button while powering on the modular synth.
2. press a note on the keyboard.
    If your sequencer uses channel 1 press C
    For channel 2, press C#
    In my case, as I want channel 10, I press A
3. Push the PROG button again for 2secs
    Trigger 1 LED will go on.
4. Push the key you want to assign to trigger 1.
5. Trigger 2 LED should now light up
6. Push the key you want to assign to LED 2
7. LED 3 should now light up.
8. Repeat till you have programmed all the triggers.
 
Enjoy
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment